Saturday, January 10, 2009

One more thing...eternity...

And might I add...that Bailey is gone and we're missing him horribly. Its quiet and quite boring around her without him living here :) He gets out to Independence on Jan. 21 and he is super excited. Also I thought I'd post my ring for those who haven't seen it :) we all are so happy that he was able to finally go, but we can't help but say that we're also so excited for his return. We've all come to learn of what an amazing man he is. He wants me to tell everyone that he loves you and he personally said you Grandma.

1 comments:

muumar said...

Hi Beautiful. I finally got to see your blog. Your pics are great. Didn't know about you bring Bai home and having him get sick. Tried to post before and it didn't take. Trying again. Luff you