Wednesday, October 3, 2007

bAcK 2 sChOoL!

Well everyone in the fam seems to have a blog so I decided that it would be a fun way to stay updated! I am in my 3rd week of school, 2nd semester. I must say that it is SO much better than the 1st! I went easy on myself and am taking generals....much easier classes! I am taking a Modern Dance class and today the teacher told me that she was happy to have me in her class! The girls all told me I had beautiful leaps and I thought I had lost it all! So I felt good! I will be on my off track from Jan-Apr, so that will be a nice break. I plan on working to get back to where I can support myself again! I look forward to being home for a while but not to the fact that I will go back to being the oldest and alone in Preston. Hopefully I can keep busy. Kev left for Korea on Monday Oct. 1! Its crazy that they are sleeping when I am going to school! He is so excited to finally go and spread the word. All of my new roomates and I get along great. Sadly, I am always in my room studying but still find time to have fun here and there. Its crazy to think that I have been on my own for a year in December! Time really flies and I haven't decided if I like it yet. Some ways its great and others....well, not so great....
But all in all its great to be at such a wonderful school....one I never thought of going to! The spirit is felt everyday! Being up here I have grown very close to cousin Heather and Ruth! And I love seeing Grandma so much! I love being close to so much family!!! I am surrounded! :D I got to teach Heather how to make fudge and I loved it! She made it 5 times in one week! And believe it or not....Ruth said NO MORE! I'M ON A DIET! We said be strong and we'll eat! Anyways, work calls! I will upload some more photos lata, so bye!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Netsket

Very cute blog. I'm glad you made one so we can keep up. Time does go fast. I remember when mom (grandma) told me that it goes by even faster when you have kids. Holy Cow no kidding. I hate it!!! Just this morning I was doing Gracie's hair and looked down and her pants that I just bought her in August are getting to short and it's already Oct. What happened?? So you all need to stop getting older. WE don't like it one bit!! Glad you having a good time at school. Maybe you can come see us on your off track!? :) Love Ya!

Tammy said...

Glad you are having a good time at school ~ at least this semester, right?! I'm also really glad you are getting along with your roommates, that make is so much easier I'm sure. Love ya and keep us updated. Oh and you could visit sometime;)